Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Joined a gym but struggling with the price

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Joined a gym but struggling with the price

Hi all, I’m pretty new to this sub and sort of nervous about posting but I could really use some advice. Apologies for the format.

I (25f) have struggled with my weight for years. Due to Crohn’s disease and lots of other life things, I went from being under weight to over weight pretty quickly. I am currently 160lbs at 5’3”, and have lost about 10lbs since Christmas.

I’ve joined gyms in the past, going very consistently for 3-4 months then struggling to continue. It felt like I wasn’t making the same amount of progress I was at the beginning (probably due to repeat exercises). I’m also bad at creating workouts and struggle with what to do when/how to plan what to work out.

So now my dilemma: I joined this class/gym through my health insurance. It’s a “boot camp” type of set up, with 30 min high intensity interval training. I LOVE it. I’ve done it for four weeks now, and this is the first time I’ve felt this good about working out. I find myself looking forward to it after work, and I’ve noticed changes in my mental health. My issue is that it’s expensive, so expensive. My husband has been telling me that many of these exercises can be done at home for free. I feel really guilty spending the money when I have student loans, but the thought of not having this gym seems so depressing. Has anyone else been in this place? I feel caught between putting my physical or financial goals first.

submitted by /u/sarahbear94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd548v/joined_a_gym_but_struggling_with_the_price/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...