Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What would you tell your “Day 1” self if you could talk to them?

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

What would you tell your “Day 1” self if you could talk to them?

Tomorrow is my “Day 1”. I know, I know... who starts a weight loss plan on a Wednesday? Well... tomorrow is my “Monday” at work so it makes sense to me.

I think I’ve set myself up pretty well to succeed but there’s only so much you can prepare for.

I’d love to hear what you would tell yourself back at your “Day 1” if you could. I could really use some motivation since I can’t see into my future just yet.

  • Are there things that you didn’t realize you’d have to deal with when you first started?
  • Situations that will be difficult?
  • Things you should have done at the beginning?
  • Obstacles that you will have to overcome?
  • Non-scale victories you have to look forward to?

For reference: I’m a 36F, SW:235 GW:150

submitted by /u/EatLessPizza
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd7r06/what_would_you_tell_your_day_1_self_if_you_could/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...