Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm slowly dying because my weight is killing me, i am on my way to a stroke or heart attack. I feel so helpless to control my problem. I need to lose weight asap. i just have no desire or energy to make a change.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

I'm slowly dying because my weight is killing me, i am on my way to a stroke or heart attack. I feel so helpless to control my problem. I need to lose weight asap. i just have no desire or energy to make a change.

I'm a 21 year old with a complex history of weight problems and mental illness.

In 2017 i was once overweight, than i lost 77 pounds (yay go me) just by walking daily for 35 minutes and also eating much less. Shortly after this i experienced what no should ever experience - a Depressive episode and anxiety episode. It was so bad i was about to kill myself, shortly after i was diagnosed with a mental illness. I started taking medication and got my life back, Few of those medications included Antipsychotics, i was never prepared for the horror that would ensue. after just 5 months of use i regained 77 POUNDS!! (35Killogram), meaning i was back to just being overweight, not a huge problem. AFTER 1.6 Years of use i gained another 66 pounds. Meaning the total weight gained from these meds was 143 Pounds. One medication was reduced and thrown off, the other i still need.

Right now i am an obese blob with no energy to do anything, my Borderline personality Disorder is making my problem much worse because of self pity and masochistic misery, i have strict routines and need to eat before bed, and when i wake up, all i eat is junk, and i am just watching my weight go up and up. My BMI is around the 40-45 zone, (i have photos of me i posted on my profile a few days ago).

I feel so trapped and powerless, it is clear i can't do this alone and need severe help. Who will help me? what will give me a boost? can doctors help me, give me stimulants amphetamines, whatever? action must be taken now.

I can't even fit most of my clothes without my stomach hanging, it feels so uncomfortable, it is also making my face look ugly because of the excess fat. I'm waiting to see a Psychologist but that won't change anything, that won't fix my energy issues, i always feel tired and don't wanna do anything anymore.

submitted by /u/babyboi1998
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc5e7t/im_slowly_dying_because_my_weight_is_killing_me_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...