Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: need tips on meal planning / in general LOL TT

Sunday, March 1, 2020

need tips on meal planning / in general LOL TT

hi! I’m an 17 y/o senior in high school with very unhealthy eating habits. I wanted to change my lifestyle not for the sole emphasis of losing weight (even though that is a very large factor), but in order to learn how to take care of body properly and build good habits. I was wondering if anyone here knows any good tips with meal planning and work out routines? my CW: is around 154 lbs (69.85 kg) and it fluctuates because of how imbalanced my meals are. please help!! ( I’m also starting to go to the gym, and i’m going on this journey with a close friend ! Hopefully I can show you guys results in the upcoming months o^ ) thank you in advance for helping !! .^

submitted by /u/smol-grl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc6f0d/need_tips_on_meal_planning_in_general_lol_tt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...