Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 11 pounds in my first week of dieting! and I can't wait to lose more.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I lost 11 pounds in my first week of dieting! and I can't wait to lose more.

I'm a (6'1, 306lbs) 28M and I've been Yo Yo dieting for the past 2 years. I've decided to commit to it recently. Because during a random health check, I've shown elevated blood pressure reading (150/102) which honestly both surprised me and scared me. But none the less it was a wake up call that I should've had earlier. I'm not much of a food gorger myself anyways, so following a strict low calorie, low sodium diet was not very difficult for me. I've mixed that up with a daily half hour brisk walking routine which I will increase once winter gets a little less... refrigeratory.

I hope to keep going strong with this and hopefully by the end of this year I'd have lost more than 100 pounds.

submitted by /u/Tenzu9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcrqc6/i_lost_11_pounds_in_my_first_week_of_dieting_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...