Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help me lose the last 5 kg/11 pounds!

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Help me lose the last 5 kg/11 pounds!

Hey, guys. I've lost 33 kg/72 lb over the last two years by religiously keeping track of my calories. My weight now tends to fluctuate between 75-77 kg (approx. 165-169 lb). I'm a 41-year-old man, and my height is about 5'10", or about 178 cm.

Should I try and lose more weight? Like the title says, I have a self-imposed goal that I've set for myself, though I'm quite happy with the way I look (and most people that I meet tell me I don't need to lose any more).

I'm going to start hitting the gym really soon, because I do have a lot of loose skin on my arms and belly.

Thoughts? Tips?

Thank you all in advance!

submitted by /u/Lard2Lord
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fct37f/help_me_lose_the_last_5_kg11_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...