Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to get back on track

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Struggling to get back on track

Hey guys, so currently I started today and promised to stay in my calorie intake. I'm 5'6 and 22 years old and 161lbs right now. I started out at 210lbs 2 years ago and dropped down to 150lbs in a year. And I gained 11lbs back in the past 4 month. I've gone days of going over and under and maintaining my intake. I eat 1700 calories. Breakfast and lunch I manage to get by easy, its dinner that ends it for me. My girlfriend makes really amazing food and sometimes I go crazy and eat more than I should. I used to be good at saying no and eating a small portion. I'm struggling badly right now, and I plan to go back to the gym next month once I get my check. I just want to work on my diet right now. What's the best way stay true to it ? What do you guys eat for breakfast, what snacks, please drop some in the comments so I can buy some as well. I successfully completed my first day today and tomorrow is another day to battle

submitted by /u/Juan6025
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcqsdw/struggling_to_get_back_on_track/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...