Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I got fat because I am happy

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

I got fat because I am happy

So, yeah, since I am in a relationship, a happy one, I put on some weight. I’m about 108 kg 5’7, 25f. I’ve lost about 6kg last autumn but it came back. I moved in to my bf, I cook at home, BUT I cannot overcome his habits. When I say I am not hungry I get all the lecture about regular eating. His meals are high carb like grilled cheese, scrambled eggs WITH CHEESE, everything with cheese. I love cheese. But I started to buy small packages to limit our cheese intake. The thing is I put on weight easily, and he’s a lean 6’4 piece of an athletic body. Before I moved in my eating habits were so much better, my meals so much smaller. Also my sugar addiction is killing me. I eat a lot of sweets, chocolate, cookies etc. I feel awful but I don’t want to give up. Summer’s around the corner, and again I’ll be hissing and puffing all red on my face like an old locomotive. And first, I want to cut out sugar. Have you got any tips? I feel like through the last month my clothes shrunk 1/3. Shirt are tight in my shoulders, double chin is back, muffin tops are back and my belly got more jiggly. Bleh. What do I have to know before I start? I can’t excercise now. I’m still recovering after a leg bone fracture

submitted by /u/starrial
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdqive/i_got_fat_because_i_am_happy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...