Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day two of my weight loss. The cravings begins.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Day two of my weight loss. The cravings begins.

I knew this was going to happen, this isn't the first time I've done weight loss but it doesn't make it any easier.

Yesterday I started my weight loss journey once again and the first day in my opinion is the easiest. I think there have been a million more first days in people's weight loss journeys than their have been a third or fourth unfortunately.

So right now I can already feel that craving for some chocolate, maybe another sugary treat. I think that's a common first craving, sugar. While salty snacks have definitely been the bigger problem towards me gaining so much weight, I believe that sugar craving will always come first.

The worst part about this for me is while i seen it coming, i didn't do the smart thing and get some shopping done early. Right now the only thing I have to eat is some rice and lettuce. I recently moved to vietnam and the refrigerators are much smaller so I will have to go shopping more often which will take some more will power to not pick up anything unhealthy, even for a small treat. To make it harder on myself, there is street food like everywhere around where I live so i will also have to pass a lot of the food i really like just to get to the store.

Before I go out I watched some youtube videos that help motivate me towards losing weight, today I watched some from the 600lb life series to see just what weight has done to their lives. While I don't think i would have ever come close to having those troubles, i can see more clearly how weight has affected my life. I think I now have better motivation to last me at least until i've at least finished my shopping and made it back home.

submitted by /u/JacobStewart2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdqo7i/day_two_of_my_weight_loss_the_cravings_begins/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...