Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I advised my MOH on using CICO to shed the 20lbs she felt were extra, and it worked! And today, I want to start walking the walk.

Monday, March 2, 2020

I advised my MOH on using CICO to shed the 20lbs she felt were extra, and it worked! And today, I want to start walking the walk.

I’ve always projected a lot of confidence and body positivity, and have always been relatively fit (I can easily headstand in yoga, for example). However, over the past half decade starting “adult” work (aka office for long, gruelling hours), I woke up to find myself (almost without noticing) having gained 30lbs (now 163lbs, 5Ft4 Female, muscular build).

I’ve somehow always put off starting a weight loss journey myself, citing “not wanting to buy into orthorexia culture” and my love of food (though I eat quite healthy - mostly veggies when cooking meals).

However: I no longer feel as comfortable sleeping on my side because I feel my belly get pulled down by gravity. I always give an excuse to my SO about not wearing the delicate, expensive lingerie that we love. I had to put away many, many cute dresses due to having outgrown them. I have started snoring, and quite loudly to the point of somehow disrupting my SO’s sleep.

Two years ago, my best friend and MOH mentioned being very self conscious of her 20lbs weight gain. I advised (as someone with a health science background) to try CICO, which she has done successfully!

So I can talk the talk to others. Today I start walking the walk.

GOAL: 30 lbs in 12 months through CICO, IF 16-8, and being more assiduous with exercising. If I reach my goal, I should be able to fit into my wedding dress again!

submitted by /u/jurassicraptors
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcqzsr/i_advised_my_moh_on_using_cico_to_shed_the_20lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...