Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A family member said they are concerned for my health

Monday, March 2, 2020

A family member said they are concerned for my health

It happened. My brother told me he was worried about my health. I’m a 5’9” 245lbs woman, so yeah, I need to lose weight. I’ve done weight watchers, keto, Atkins, calorie counting, but nothing sticks. I decided it was time to see my doctor. She is sending me to a class provided by the network I’m in to help me learn about achieving a healthy weight. She scheduled a follow up for 6 months. I’ve signed up for orange theory fitness and have started a daily stretching routine. I’m always so excited and inspired on day one, but it never lasts through the weekend. Anyone have tips on how to push through the first weekend? I’m hoping this thread will be motivating too. Thanks!

submitted by /u/witnee87
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcq9sn/a_family_member_said_they_are_concerned_for_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...