Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: has anyone successfully dealt with "the munchies" while losing weight?

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

has anyone successfully dealt with "the munchies" while losing weight?

first post in this sub, please let me know if I need to fix this post.

I quit drinking when I started to lose weight in January - didn't need to factor in the extra calories. Most of my friends either drink or smoke weed (which is legal here) and I was feeling really left out as the only sober person on multiple occasions when we were hanging out.

Last night I had some weed for the first time in a few months and had an incredible bout of "the munchies". my friend and my partner, both of whom know i'm working on losing weight, stopped me from going absolutely feral with food delivery but I still ate at least 500 calories over my daily budget, of highly processed snack food.

Does anyone else on this sub use weed AND manage to lose weight? what are your strategies for managing cravings while high? I don't partake very often but i'm hoping to not be stuck being completely sober for the rest of this journey....

submitted by /u/charisma_cheque
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdnpfi/has_anyone_successfully_dealt_with_the_munchies/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...