Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hey Guys! I’m 13 years old and been on my weight loss journey for 2 weeks and have a hit a bit of a plateau.

Monday, March 2, 2020

Hey Guys! I’m 13 years old and been on my weight loss journey for 2 weeks and have a hit a bit of a plateau.

Hi! So to introduce myself, I am a 13 year old male who is obese so I decided to lose some weight. I started my journey at 158 lbs, and now I have reached 150 lbs(super happy I lost 8lbs but I still need to lose more). Recently I’ve noticed that I haven’t been losing weight at all. It’s started to plateau and it’s been like this for a couple of days. I know that many of you think that I’m rushing, but I guess I’m just a little worried as why it happened so fast and then just abruptly, well stopped.

While many of you may think that I am literally starving myself, as I lost a considerable amount of weight. I actually am not! I used to eat pretty unhealthy and I just changed that. I started eating more fruits & veggies. I also leaned toward more healthier foods and , when healthy was not available I just had smaller portion sizes. I’ve also started to do more exercise everyday(30-40 minutes). I use a 30 day fitness challenge app!

So why I posted is that I’m just a little worried as why my weights been constant. Am I doing anything wrong, or should I continue doing what I’m doing. Thanks for reading & answering my questions.

submitted by /u/WeightLossAccount6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcmnyh/hey_guys_im_13_years_old_and_been_on_my_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...