Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 50 tracking!

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Day 50 tracking!

I am a 60 year old F 5’2” and have yo yo dieted my whole life. Fortunately for me, I did not diet my way into obesity but the up and down and anxiety and stress of always failing or starting a new diet does wear a person down. I’m tired!

I’ve been doing CICO and faithfully tracking now for 50 days! I’ve decided to celebrate my own dedication and honesty regarding my eating and food choices. The weight does not fall off, but I am definitely doing the right thing to alter my thinking and behavior.

I have lost probably 8 pounds (haven’t weighed myself in 3 weeks), and would like to lose 10 more. But mainly I feel better about my overall health and grateful for this community of supportive friends. Each evening I check in and I am so incredibly inspired by this community. Thank you all!

submitted by /u/AskingAmy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdo5ii/day_50_tracking/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...