Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally lost 10lbs today and had to tell someone

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Finally lost 10lbs today and had to tell someone

Just wanted to tell someone I finally hit 140lbs (technically 140.8/9 ish), but still!

Sorry for the long post it's all over the place.

My weight started at 150lbs and I've been so ashamed of myself for letting my weight gain 30lbs over the span of 4 years ish. I don't tell people because I am so ashamed of myself, clothes didn't fit good and people kept thinking I was pregnant sure didn't help.

I've been at it since October and the first 5 lbs were easy since I just became more aware of my eating habits but I was stuck at 145 for a long time then I finally hit 143, after numerous ups and downs on the scale. That got me really happy, until I got stuck there for weeks. My eating would be really good when I go to work, but on the weekends, it's bad because I might have carbs 2x a day.

Each time I could tell it was trending downwards eg. 143.8, 143.4, 142, 141, weekend comes, and it trends back up to 143 right when I was so close to hitting 140. Then the cycle repeats until today!

That's my beef with weight loss! 1 day of enjoying food (not excessively) and the weight jumps up by maybe 2 lbs, eating good only drops 0.5-1lbs a day for me.

I haven't given up foods. I still eat whatever I want during dinners but for my lunches at work, I grind it out. I have to have some normalcy.

Just this week, I increased my weights for my leg exercises and I wonder if that helped since I'm so sore and I haven't been for a while.

submitted by /u/Username2lurk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe8t1j/finally_lost_10lbs_today_and_had_to_tell_someone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...