Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: If I can do it, you can too!

Thursday, March 5, 2020

If I can do it, you can too!

I am new to Reddit, and glad that I saw this sub.

It was February of 2017 that I felt that I needed to do something to be healthy. I experienced backaches due to my weight. I was 250 lbs.Then right off the bat, I thought about kickboxing and it completely changed my lifestyle. It was very intimidating at first and I was on the verge of quitting. Thank goodness I did not, and always looking forward to a good workout.

I also completely changed the way I eat and what I eat. I mostly focused on protein foods like eggs, lean meat, and nuts. For fats, I usually use olive oil to cook my meals. And for carbs, I was eating brown rice. The diet part and the way I ate was the hardest part. I would literally cry for eating less, but I knew to myself that it's for my own good.

Fast forward 2020, I currently weigh 180 lbs and couldn't be happier. Just have to figure out how to get rid of the stretch marks and loose skin, and I am leaning towards working on my 6-pack.

As the title of this post suggest, IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN TOO!

http://imgur.com/a/NmPu9DL

submitted by /u/MorihitoShou69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe8g4e/if_i_can_do_it_you_can_too/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...