Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t have any motivation for losing weight. Advice?

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

I don’t have any motivation for losing weight. Advice?

I know from a logical perspective that I should lose weight. My ideal weight is 130 lbs, although I was fine when I was 150. Right now I’m hovering around 210. I know women find me unattractive, no matter how well groomed, clean and stylish I look. I know I can’t run far before I lose my breath (hell, sometimes even walk). I know my cholesterol is a little too high and, even though I don’t have diabetes, I’m sure I’m at higher risk.

But, honestly, none of that motivates me to lose weight.

I’ve tried losing weight for looks, but there comes a point when I just don’t care about what other people think and just say “fuck em” if they judge me. Losing weight for health makes sense but, again, it doesn’t motivate me. Maybe because I’m not sick now?

I know in my mind that I should lose weight, but not my heart if that makes sense. Which is why I think I need something to motivate me to lose weight, but I don’t know what that is or how to find out.

What motivated you to lose weight? Do you have any tips to help me find my motivation? Helpful advice would be seriously appreciated. However, if the advice is “just do it” or “just get started” then that won’t be helpful, because “just doing it” hasn’t worked for me. I need the motivation to get started and keep going.

submitted by /u/cyberpunk1Q84
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdpkq2/i_dont_have_any_motivation_for_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...