Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Created a silly competition against myself

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Created a silly competition against myself

I've been fairly unmotivated lately and have been struggling with diet/discipline in general so I decided to make things interesting.

I picked up a copy of Robert Caro's The Power Broker, which runs just shy of 1200p, and want to finish it but I also want to lose about 40 lbs (currently at 218), so I'm going to see which I accomplish first while taking monthly progress pictures of myself holding the book, showing my progress there as well. Again, super silly but I think it'll help me stick with a couple of things that I'm excited about. Last time I lost weight I stuck to CICO and had great success, so that's my plan paired with measuring everything out and logging it into MyFitnessPal. I'm optimistic.

Also curious if anyone else has done something vaguely similar and if you had success?

submitted by /u/BlackMissionGoggles
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd3tch/created_a_silly_competition_against_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...