Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 1700 Calories Today - I don’t know how much to eat? What’s too much or too little?

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

1700 Calories Today - I don’t know how much to eat? What’s too much or too little?

I’m 17 year old guy, about to turn 18 in a few days. I’m about 137lbs at a little over 5ft 6 (short, I know:/), so I have a normal weight/BMI. Health wise, nothing is wrong. But I really want to lose some fat.

I’ve had “disordered eating patterns” before: when I was 13 i lost ~20lbs in a few weeks from fasting/restricting, then went into a binge/fast cycle where I sometimes purged. It has come back before but I eventually tell those thoughts “fuck you” and move on. Lately it has been hard, in all honesty. I’ve purged 6 times this past month. Really it’s like I go through waves of feeling like a single grape will make me gain weight to feeling like I have to eat as much as possible because I know I’ll restrict later.

I want to get to 120, so I’ll still be at a healthy weight/BMI, just skinnier. Today I ate about 1700 cals, the past two days I’ve restricted and today I got afraid that I would fall into that pit again so I ate a big dinner (if I ate my planned dinner, it would have been 900 cals for the day).

I really don’t want to fuck up my metabolism/heart (heart palpitations aren’t fun). But I really want to lose weight. So how many calories a day should I eat? Is 1500 good? I’d like the lose the 17 lbs by May, which is only two months so maybe that’s unrealistic but also that’s like 2lbs a week so?

Idk the information online is hella confusing tbh, and btw I’ll do exercise for 3-5 days a week (probably should do more but I’ve got a lot of stuff going on before I graduate).

Thanks!

submitted by /u/thinoblivion
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd688p/1700_calories_today_i_dont_know_how_much_to_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...