Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: "But you don't need to lose weight!"

Thursday, March 5, 2020

"But you don't need to lose weight!"

I'm 172cm and 72kg (5"6 and 158lbs). My weight fluctuates between 71 and 75 kg (156 and 165 lbs), so I'm on the edge between slightly overweight and healthy weight. I don't want to be on that edge, I just want to be in the healthy weight range all the time, not just when I get out of bed.

My friends always comment on my body and that they're jealous and I feel really bad about it. When I talk about it, my friends say my weight is caused by my boobs (70G, so bigger than the average). I don't think that's an excuse, because I know I haven't been taking care of myself. When I was depressed last year I didn't care what I ate and I ate so much chips.

I want to feel healthy too, because that makes me feel so confident. I don't want my friends to think I'm exaggerating or worrying about me. Especially since some friends are bigger than me, I don't want to offend them or make them uncomfortable in their own body. So in stead I turned to Reddit :)

Can anyone relate to this?

I also posted this on r/loseitnarwhals with some pictures of myself, so here is the link

submitted by /u/Scarred_02
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe9rv2/but_you_dont_need_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...