Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight gain and difficult losing anything

Friday, March 6, 2020

Weight gain and difficult losing anything

Hey so I've gained weight, I'm currently 160cm and 109.7kg or there abouts. 3 years ago I was 70 or 80kg.

I have been trying to eat more healthily in general over the course of the past 6 months. I'm not seeing much loss. I'm actually confused as to why. I'm not tracking strictly or anything. I dont feel I need to because I'm eating so little. Today I had a coffee for breakfast. Some nuts for morning tea maybe 10 max. A wrap for lunch and a small homemade burger for dinner. Not a lot of excess food here at all..other days I'll have more fruit, dairy so I'm not overly bothered about nutrition too much overall, I'm healthy enough. I've definitely reduced junk food a lot. A year ago I was eating pizza or takeaways 2 or more times a week. Also my portion sizes are comparatively tiny. Would eat 3/4 small pizza on my own in one sitting now I find healthier options and barely would manage 1/2 when we do have pizza once a week, if that. Anyhow, I've been getting my food bag meals which is a service which provides a box of very healthy ingredients and recipes for me to make up 4 times a week. I do try and keep moving a little bit. Walking in my break etc to increase step count.

Ultimately, I'm trying not to stress out about how healthy I'm eating and what little progress is happening but I'm starting to become concerned that I have a metabolic condition or a hormonal disorder or that there is something else at play stopping me from losing weight. Comments from my mum before she passed away, co-workers and person I live with, add up to make me feel like I should definitely be losing something at least.

TL,DR weights crept up over past 3 years gone from 70-80kg up to 110kg. I've actively been trying very hard to be accountable for what I've been eating over the past 5 or 6 months. I don't have a food diary perse but I do have others awareness of what I eat and they are concerned that I don't eat a lot and haven't had a significant loss given the amount of effort I'm putting in. ? I try to go for a walk in lunch break too. Wondering if there could be metabolic, hormonal/ other explanations why no progress?

submitted by /u/spacecowgirlo0o
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/feak98/weight_gain_and_difficult_losing_anything/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...