Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Bad few weeks

Monday, March 2, 2020

Bad few weeks

So I went on a new medication (Welbutrin) and it's really helping me with my ADHD and depression! I was told that it would probably make me not hungry, and that I could potentially lose weight. But it turns out that I'm one of those people that it makes HUNGRIER. I eat and I eat and I eat, it's almost impossible to stay within my 1500 calorie limit. I've gained four pounds in the past two weeks and I feel like absolute shit about myself.

Not to mention I've been eating high calorie foods. If you guys have any good ideas for bulk foods I can eat for low calories that would be awesome.

(Not to be dramatic or anything but being fat seriously makes me want to die. I feel so ugly and disgusting and would rather be dead than be above 200lbs again. So that's where I'm at with that.)

submitted by /u/doodledooder
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcnyp2/bad_few_weeks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...