Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thanks r/loseit! Here's the results of six months of counting calories and going to the gym

Friday, January 1, 2021

Thanks r/loseit! Here's the results of six months of counting calories and going to the gym

I made this video to share my progress after a six month social media blackout. I lost 71 pounds in 2020 (see my stats in my signature), went from 3XL shirts to Large size, and dropped from 42 waist on my jeans to 34.

I do cardio 5 days a week (30 minutes on the stair climber) and weights 4 times (not a lot, though, just to keep some tone). I use MFP to track my calories, as well as Libra to watch my trends. I recently bought a Fitbit Charge 4 to further scrutinize my activity when I started slowing during the fall/winter. I don't do cheat days or anything like that, but I still eat everything I usually do, just in healthy portions.

I'm not done yet, I'm still technically obese and I'd like to work on not being so doughy around the middle, but I'm healthier than I've been since high school - I don't even remember the last time I fit into a Large size shirt! My goal is to hit One-derland, but I'm happy with how far I've come in just half a year. At least something good came out of the horrible year that was 2020!

submitted by /u/Psychic_Cacti
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/koqzsd/thanks_rloseit_heres_the_results_of_six_months_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...