Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained 55lbs and lost my muscle since March. Ready to lose it all again and more!

Friday, January 1, 2021

Gained 55lbs and lost my muscle since March. Ready to lose it all again and more!

Howdy. So yeah I was 6’3 215lbs with good muscle, would’ve loved to have been 10% but was probably more like 15%.

I want to get back in shape. I’ve been walking/jogging 30-40 minutes per day and am gradually seeing my cardio output improve.

Other than drinking and the hangover where I eat garbage, I have been doing well. I’ve lost a few pounds but I drank on New Years and probably over ate today.

My meal plan is:

Breakfast:

Coffee w/ almond milk Egg whites 4 pieces of 35 calorie whole wheat bread Cup of strawberries Cup of v8 juice

Lunch:

Chicken or pork chop Bag of vegetables V8 juice

Snack: Smoothie with almond milk

Dinner:

Pork chop / fish / chicken Vegetables / salads

submitted by /u/weightloss-addict
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/koonsf/gained_55lbs_and_lost_my_muscle_since_march_ready/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...