Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Let's go ahead and claim today as Day 1

Friday, January 1, 2021

Let's go ahead and claim today as Day 1

Here I go *again* trying to get back to a healthier size. I actually started making some changes last month but decided that since it was the first of the year, today is a good day to claim as my anniversary. I've lost weight before but have always put it right back on, so weight maintenance is a HUGE problem for me, but I'm going to try to do some research to ensure that doesn't happen to me yet again. Isn't it odd how the weight really just sneaks up on you? I've gained this weight at an average of just 6 pounds a year which doesn't sound like much at all until you start multiplying that 6 by 14. I just wanted to throw this post out there to try to find someone to help keep me accountable since I don't have any kind of a weight-loss support system in my life. Wish me luck, and give me whatever pointers you can please. My changes so far have been meal prepping rather than eating fast food every work day (if you have great meal prep recipes, I will GLADLY take those), an increase in water intake (for my size, the recommended daily water intake is 135oz, so I make sure to drink a gallon a day), and a slight increase in exercise with plans to start increasing my exercise next week once my work slows down a bit. I've followed most of your stories for the past couple years, and you've all given me such inspiration. Now I finally feel like this is 100% my turn to succeed. Let's do this thing!

submitted by /u/hallinunu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/koppyw/lets_go_ahead_and_claim_today_as_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...