Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scale says that I've lost weight, but I see no difference

Friday, January 1, 2021

Scale says that I've lost weight, but I see no difference

I went to see my doctor at the very beginning of November. Scale said that I weighted 250 lbs ( 29M, 5'10). I weight myself today at home and my digital scale says that I'm 235lbs. That means that I've lost 15 lbs, but I honestly do not see the difference. I've been using Lose It to track my calories and I've been consuming 1600 calories a day or less. I don't go to the gym, or do any sort of exercises other than walking. I typically go on about 2 hour walk everyday. I'm contemplating joining a gym cause I'd like to see visible differences and lose some before my 30th birthday at the end of April, but I'm hesitant cause of this damn plague.

The only difference that I've seen was that I can fit into my old size 36 pants and they are actually lose and I need a belt cause otherwise they'll just fall off my derriere.

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tank243
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/koqmj6/scale_says_that_ive_lost_weight_but_i_see_no/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...