Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So I started a YouTube Channel | Weight-Loss Journey

Friday, January 1, 2021

So I started a YouTube Channel | Weight-Loss Journey

I'm Robert, I'm overweight (BY A LOT), and I'm going to fix it. My new channel will serve as a video archive of my weight-loss journey, trials and tribulations, and everything in between. I will be an open book; that is a promise. I plan on defining a stable, healthy workout schedule and eating habits. I hope that you take a gander and stay for a good time.

CURRENT JOURNEY STATS:

Start Date: JANUARY 1, 2021 Height: 6'1" Starting Weight: 372.8 lbs Current Weight: SAME AS ABOVE Total lost: 0.00 Goal Weight: 270

I’d appreciate any advice to start losing weight healthy and timely.

Currently, I’m going to start with three-day water fast, which I’ve done in the past for over 24 hours. I want to restart my taste buds, as currently if I don’t eat something salty or sweet, I can’t taste anything.

I appreciate you all in advance!

My first video!

submitted by /u/Beardslyrob
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kosm5d/so_i_started_a_youtube_channel_weightloss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...