Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New Year, Healthier Me!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Year, Healthier Me!

I'm a 5'2F in my mid-20s. This time last year, I was 197 lbs. It was by far the heaviest I had ever been. I put on over 25 pounds after my parent died two years before, was working a stressful job, and not prioritizing my health. At the beginning of quarantine, I decided I needed to change my life. I took up running and began taking portion control seriously.

I'm now 163 pounds and out of the "obese" weight category for the first time in years! My mile time dropped from over 14 minutes to an 8:50 minute mile. I like photos of myself again. I sleep better. I feel energetic and strong. I still want to lose about 20 more pounds, but I know that I've already made so many positive changes and will continue to make sustainable progress.

I want everyone making New Year's resolutions to know that if you want your life to look different, you can make that happen! Change has been hard and slow, but it's possible!

submitted by /u/RemarkableCranberry7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kp98om/new_year_healthier_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...