Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Saturday, January 2, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello losers,

I hope day 2 of 2021 is going well for y'all!

Weigh in daily, enter into Libra & report here: 239 lbs, lbs trend weight. Reporting even if I don't like it!

Stay within calorie range (1800): I'm a little high today, looking at 2000 ish depending on how much of my dinner I end up eating. Twas a weird day & I had some unplanned chocolate chips. Better than yesterday, looking to do even better tomorrow. Meal prep, pre planning dinners & homemade coffee beverages. 1/1 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Vigorous cleaning today. 2/2 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket): Difficult conversations with people whose opinion I value & respect. Now I'd like a nap.

Try a new recipe once a week: Hoping to try new meal preps. X/5 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: Today I am grateful for Trader Joe's. Sometimes they make a semi responsible dinner just as easy & tasty as take out & mad respect for that. Plus I have learned I cannot be trusted with Jo-Jo cookies from that fine establishment so I think we understand each other.

Your turn kids! I'm excited to read about your day 2!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kp9mbu/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...