Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Eating Schedule is Frustrating Me

Monday, January 4, 2021

My Eating Schedule is Frustrating Me

Just a rant/ a call for encouragement I guess. I work a job where I leave the house around 12:45pm after eating lunch, and arrive home at 10pm. I know it's late at night, but I eat dinner at 10pm with my husband. I don't want to give up eating dinner with my husband because I love spending that time together, but I can't afford to quit this job right now.

At any rate, I can't leave the building of my job during my daily 45 min break. I usually eat a nut-free granola bar (I'm allergic to nuts) but there's a small grocery store on the first floor and if I forget my granola bar I end up eating chips or M&M's. Going without food makes me grouchy and I binge eat. I have packed fruit a few times, but I still feel hungry. I've gained 10kgs (22lbs) since I started this job over a year ago. I have feelings of disgust and guilt towards my body and myself. I want to lose the weight (I'm about 20kgs/44lbs overweight) and I'm at my heaviest in my life. I need some encouragement and good ideas for how I can work within my current situation to get healthier, both physically and mentally.

submitted by /u/lushie9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kq50je/my_eating_schedule_is_frustrating_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...