Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for losing weight working swing shifts?

Monday, January 4, 2021

Advice for losing weight working swing shifts?

Hi there, I’m jumping on this New Year New Me train and working on setting my goals and my plan to achieve them. One of my goals is to lose 75 pounds this year. For reference I’m 26F, 5’4” with a SW of 250. I feel it’s totally attainable but I know it’s going to take a lot of work and finding a plan I can stick with.

I’m a nurse that works 13-14 hour rotating days and nights 3-4 shifts per week with about an hour drive to and from work. Does anyone have any advice for establishing healthy eating habits and a workout routine with this kind of hectic schedule? My husband generally cooks when I’m working but he doesn’t really cook the healthiest things. My job is at least pretty physical so I do get some activity when I’m at work but when I’m off I’m so tired I have little motivation to do anything and I’m really trying to work on that.

Tl;dr: any diet/exercise advice for someone who works swing shifts and has had trouble sticking to things in the past?

Edit: I should also maybe mention I just got an Apple Watch, if anyone has any recommendations for apps or how to utilize it most effectively for weight loss efforts?

submitted by /u/pinkdaisyx3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kq42oa/advice_for_losing_weight_working_swing_shifts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...