Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help! Need advice to lose weight

Friday, January 1, 2021

Help! Need advice to lose weight

hi,

Im a 16yr old male and I'm wanting to lose 8kg as I'm 64 kg (141 pounds) now and when I did sport and was in good shape and I was around 56 kg (123 pounds). I've calculated my daily calorie intake which is 2,450 though some websites say it's around 2,000 so I'm a bit confused. I think I need less calories than most 16 year olds, as my doctor said I'm not growing anymore. And I have been the same height for the last couple of years (5'7''). My goal is to lose 1kg a week and I'm going to try a 1000 calorie defecit to make this possible, I also aim to run for around 30mins 4 times a week. So any help regarding what my daily calorie intake is, and any advice would be much appreciated

thanks

submitted by /u/Kavanyay
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/komtla/help_need_advice_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...