Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to keep on track when staying with family?

Friday, January 1, 2021

How to keep on track when staying with family?

Hi all! So I’ve been absolutely smashing it the past few days. I never thought I’d be able to stick to calorie counting and the gym each morning, in the past I’ve let ‘little’ things slide, haven’t bothered to measure out food, taken the day off etc but I’m so ready this time around. (For context I have a bmi of 41 so failing ain’t an option for me again). My son and I are travelling to my dad’s in a couple days time (covid free country) to stay the week. He lives very rurally, so I’ll have no access to a gym. There’s no supermarket but a small shop nearby with basic foods. My dad and his partner eat very rich, (delicious) foods but they have tiny portions at a time, and make comments if I dare to eat more or snack on fruit or something (things like ‘how could you possibly be hungry? We ate only 3 hours ago!)

At the moment I’m planning to walk the grounds each morning, probably 10-20 minutes, and get some fresh fruit and carrot sticks for snacks. Maybe even a body weight circuit if I can fit it in so I don’t lose progress. I’m sure many others have been in similar situations over the holidays, so if anyone has any advice/things to share please do!

Thanks in advance and happy new year to you all

submitted by /u/DarthKaboose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kom80p/how_to_keep_on_track_when_staying_with_family/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...