Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can someone just tell me what the hell to eat?!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Can someone just tell me what the hell to eat?!

There is so much conflicting information on which foods are healthy and which aren't that I'm just horribly paralyzed by confusion and indecision every time I sit down to make a meal plan and/or shopping list. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be eating. Also, I've eaten fast food so habitually for so long that, when it comes to real food, I don't even know what I like. My palate is so shell-shocked from salty, greasy, sugary, processed foods that I don't even know what the hell to buy at the grocery store. Every time I try to make a diet game plan, I get stressed and just shut down.

So someone please just tell me what to eat. Don't worry about whether or not I'll like it. I'll learn to like it. Don't worry about whether or not I'm able to prepare it. I'll figure it the hell out. As long as the ingredients can be bought at Walmart and it doesn't need to be baked or grilled on an open flame (I'm a trucker so I don't have an oven or a grill), I'll make it work. Just give me a one day meal plan that I can repeat daily. Please make this simple for me. 😅☠️

Edit: aiming for 2200 calories per day

submitted by /u/onthemend86
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpbsaa/can_someone_just_tell_me_what_the_hell_to_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...