Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tomorrow is day 1

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Tomorrow is day 1

Tomorrow is day 1. I plan to go to the gym. Do 30 minutes cardio, 25 minutes weights. 10,000 steps...no matter how cold it is outside. I will have strawberries and yogurt for breakfast. I will go to the fruit buffet for lunch. For dinner, I will have chicken with spinach and broccoli. Dessert yasso fudge bar. If I need to snack, I have grapes and celery. I will log into mfp and try to stay under 1200 kcal. Starting weight: 223 lbs (101kg, 15.9 stone), 5'8 (172.72 cm)

I need to lose weight for me. I need to lose weight for my amazing partner. I need to be healthier. No more excuses.

Any thoughts on anything is welcomed and I thank you all in advance.

submitted by /u/marnylosesweight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc4eqh/tomorrow_is_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...