Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sugar Addiction - Please Help!

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Sugar Addiction - Please Help!

I was doing so dang good. I cut all of the added sugar out of my diet. I hadn't had any added sugar/artificial sweetners/fruit juice since Christmas.

Then last weekend my friend S stopped by and I LOVE HER. But she doesn't understand weight issues at all and I gave in and indulged on some really good and fancy chocolate she brought to share.

And it was like a switch was flipped in my head.

Suddenly all I want is sugar. I haven't bought any but I know I have a problem because there are two candy bowls at my work. And I spend my whole darn shift thinking about them. Monday I was a good kid. Didn't grab any until the end of my shift when I snuck two pieces out of the office where no one could see it.

And that's the problem. I legit waited until no one could see it because I didn't want someone to know I went to an office just to get some candy.

And today was worse. I walked by the other one and took TEN PIECES (because I knew it was two servings and under my calorie intake) and slowly munched on them at my desk.

The problem is, I don't want to eat refined sugar! I want my nutrition to look much better than that!

But I know when I go to work tomorrow I'm going to see those candy bowls. Its so embarrassing to admit but I need to stop, but I feel absolutely out of control of myself lately.

Any tips?

Edit: I'm worried because in the past it didn't stay to a reasonable volume of sugar, so I'm trying to work on it now before I really get out of control.

submitted by /u/nonredeemable
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd7gsj/sugar_addiction_please_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...