Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sudden plateau

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sudden plateau

So real quick stats, M 28 5’9” SW-200 CW-171 GW-162 I’ve made steady progress this whole time long as I’ve kept to the diet. Sometimes i cheat and it slows down etc. regardless though i could always see a steady trend.

I’ve been between 170-173 for about 3 weeks seemingly unable to break below the 170 mark. Still maintaining a 1500 calorie diet usually closer to 1200. With the occasional cheat day that i might have 2,000. I also do cardio everyday and have been this whole time, it’s not a new addition. Usually running 5k a day maybe 15k bike ride as well.

I have added protein shakes to try and help retain muscle mass while on such low calorie diet. I’ve wondered if protein shakes are causing an issue? This last week was my first time having one everyday. I account for the calories in my day so it’s not changing my calorie intake.

Any help or suggestions on how to overcome this? Last week i cheated a ton for two days in hopes the calorie influx might sort of bring my body out of this hump that seems to be keeping me from reaching my goal.

submitted by /u/wanderlust_777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc7qt5/sudden_plateau/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...