Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I gaining so much weight?

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Why am I gaining so much weight?

I am 15 years old around 145-150lbs and 5'4". I have done competitive sailing for 5 years but recently started rowing about 2 weeks ago. Before rowing I had wanted to be healthier not just loose weight but just take extra better care of my body. I downloaded my fitness pal to help keep track of my calorie fat and sugar intake. Once I started using the app I found it that you could also find the amount of calories you need to eat to loose weight. I ended up eating around 1200 calories a day for about 3 weeks. I was constantly tired so I went back to my original goal just to be healthier and not worry about the scale. For the past 3 weeks I have completely changed my diet I am still keeping track of my calories and sugars etc. And I do rowing 6 days a week 3 hours a day. I thought that I would have at least lost maybe .5 or 1lb but I looked at the scale and I had gained about 5 or 6lbs? I am eating about 2000 calories a day right now and I have incorporated wayy more protein and cut back or carbs and fat. I feel way healthier and plan to keep this up for longer but why am I gaining weight? I think I am getting healthier but the scale does not match does anyone have advice?

submitted by /u/throwaway26818310
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc7rvg/why_am_i_gaining_so_much_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...