Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started my diet today

Monday, March 2, 2020

Started my diet today

For a few days i posted here for the very first time, asking how you all managed to stick to your plans and succeded at the end.

Today i started my journey. I really hope i will make it, since i really want to loose all this ballast, not only mass but psychic weight as well. I moved into a new apartment, my first one as well. So i have to care for myself, no excuses from now.

I buyed myself a powder (wont name it here since it's not necessary) which arrived last friday. The last two days i was eating my last "normal meals"

I will have 3 portions of it every day. Some of you might find it unhealthy or not good but actually i talked with my (family-) doctor. (Blame the translator if its wrong)
It was fine with her as long as i keep an eye on my mood since those drastic changes could cause insomnia and exhaustion.

So i would like to use this platform and track my progress and bring in some accountability since i know myself. Some day i will find a good excuse to stop.. so i have at least a place where i can talk about it.
I 'm 23 with 264,5 lbs and want to reach 176 lbs (Im 173cm high)
Wish me luck D:

submitted by /u/KryshnatixX
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcbf6q/started_my_diet_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...