Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some problems while losing weight

Monday, March 2, 2020

Some problems while losing weight

Hey there! This is my first Reddit post ever so sorry if anything is not organized.

So as the title states I've been having some problems while losing weight. Last summer I went from 255lbs to about 210lbs. I lost all of that from literally doing absolutely nothing and just fasting.

I was extremely happy and my friends were also really surprised.

My problem though is that I started going to the gym on the 1st of November and I'm still going to this day and I haven't really seen that much progress. I'm at 194lbs from going to the gym about 3 times a week ( sometimes I didn't because of school and all ) but I thought that I would have lost a lot more weight considering I'm at a constant deficit ( because of IF ) and I also go to the gym to get buff.

Any suggestions or tips on what I should do to lose the last 15 - 20 lbs, my goal weight is around 175lbs so that would be amazing!

P.S. I'm 5"10,16 years old

EDIT: I just wanted to mention that my love handles are my biggest problems right about now, my stomach is really not that big but my love handles are huge and they're really demoralizing me sometimes.

EDIT 2: Just wanted to mention that I've been around 195lbs for 2-3 months now :/

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/AyyGotThis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc9rff/some_problems_while_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...