Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Skipping breakfast impacting mental health?

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Skipping breakfast impacting mental health?

I've started skipping breakfast because I realized I'm a bit hungry all morning regardless of whether I eat breakfast. It's helped a lot with sticking to my calorie budget but I've realized it's making it harder for me to wake up in the morning. I just feel ... bored. There's no yogurt or eggs waiting to be made when I wake up.

There's nothing to look forward to anymore other than work itself. I also used to meal prep in the mornings but now no longer do (food provided by work now). Which takes away even more joy, because just the act of putting together a lunch (even if I wasn't about to eat it) made me happy.

I guess I'm struggling to find things to jump start me in the morning that aren't food related. Maybe I should go back to eating a (small) breakfast to keep myself sane?

submitted by /u/tech_deck_dude
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe6je4/skipping_breakfast_impacting_mental_health/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...