Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recommitment. I am tired of failing.

Monday, March 2, 2020

Recommitment. I am tired of failing.

It's almost 4 am here i have been sitting here browsing through this subreddit and coming to the realisation that I've been sabotaging myself.

I started this journey on the 7th of Octover 2019 at 124.5, got a Fitbit and started using it on the 18th of November. I experienced steady weight loss of about 2.4 kg a month from October to Decrmber Then Christmas happened. I decided to take a 2 week break. This 2 week break lasted till February 5th. My weight had gone from 117.6 kg in December to 119.8 kg during this time. So, I got my sh*t together and started this journey again. I'm currently at 116.4.

But all I've been able to do this past week is focus on how I messed up my plans, how I was supposed to be at a certain weight by 7th March, and how I'm not going to meet this deadline. I've been beating myself up and allowing myself to fall back into old patterns. Want ice cream? Go ahead and eat it. Chips? Sure, chocolate hob nobs? Dont eat just one pack (at 1286 kcal), have TWO packs!
Meanwhile I'm looking at all these progress pics, and calculating how long it took others to get to their weight goals, and still beating myself over this.

I KNOW better. I should be doing better and eating my feelings has never helped me. So. Today, March 3rd at 4:11 am. I am recommitting myself to this journey. I will strive to do better. I've gotten rid of the hobnobs because they are my kryptonite. And I wont be buying anymore. I'm going to get back to daily walks and hitting my 10000 step goal 5 days a week. I WILL be a success story, because God knows I'm tired of failing.

submitted by /u/Ganyobi_Kai
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcp26r/recommitment_i_am_tired_of_failing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...