Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Journey Starts!

Sunday, March 1, 2020

My Journey Starts!

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself and let everybody know where I’m at health wise.

I am a 22 year old male who recently graduated college. I started off at 235lbs my freshman year. I had a little belly with some muscle as I used to train with an IFBB pro in my latter years of high school.

Well as any college student, I gained a lot of weight and stopped going to the gym. I finished at 285lbs but at my worst was close to 300lbs.

Tomorrow morning starts my journey back to fitness levels.

My goal is to be down to 265lbs by March 30th to start off. I know I can do it but I need accountability.

I hope to post here everyday and hopefully gain some support on this journey.

Wish me luck! Thanks everybody

submitted by /u/jvfitness23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc5qfm/my_journey_starts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...