Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm going to start my weightloss today - no more restarts

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'm going to start my weightloss today - no more restarts

I've been trying to lose weight for the past 3 years - and instead of losing my initial goal of 10kg ive gained an extra 20kg. I'm a 154cm female who weighs 80kg. I'm aware of how unhealthy I am. I tend to not show how miserable and trapped I feel in my own skin - feeling so uncomfortable just by existing. I've become more recluse and never leave my house - I hate going outside and meeting people because Im so ashamed of myself. I've had enough and I've decided to change - no more restarts no more excuses I just need to start no matter what and keep going without quitting. It's going to be long and had and for the past 3 months I've been trying to figure out what works and doesn't and done some research. I'm planning on doing CICO and hoping to lose a total of 30kg and hopefully by the end of this year I can achieve that goal.
It'll be nice to find others in a similar boat but reading all these stories gives me a sense of hope. I will update about my weight each month so I can be held accountable and stay on track.

submitted by /u/smos1904
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcqwin/im_going_to_start_my_weightloss_today_no_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...