Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: An Ode to Roasted Broccoli

Friday, March 6, 2020

An Ode to Roasted Broccoli

Can we take a second and give some thanks to roasted broccoli?! It’s one of my favorite snacks, and meals. Using spray olive oil, some select seasonings and about twenty five minutes in the oven, you can eat an entire pan, actually be satisfied and be full. No cravings to snack afterwards. The crispy crowns? The charred bits? Dang. I added some brussels in the pan tonight, snuggled up with the brocc. It’s healthy. It’s tasty. It gives you nutrients. Fiber. Protein! Low calorie. Season it any way you like! The crispy pieces are better than chips. I think I bought three heads of broccoli today and it was 2 dollars and some change. It was seriously so delicious. And since I’m full, I don’t feel like snacking. So it helps you stay within your calories for the day. If you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend. Thank you broccoli 🥦

Having tasty food and enjoying my food is imperative to my weight loss, otherwise I get off track easily. I snack more and crave more fast food or things that I don’t need when I’m forcing myself to eat things I don’t really want to eat.

That is all. Thank you.

submitted by /u/boo_snug
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fena27/an_ode_to_roasted_broccoli/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...