Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weighed myself for the first time in over a year

Monday, March 1, 2021

Weighed myself for the first time in over a year

I've always struggled with weight and hovered over 300lbs, but lockdowns and a sedentary desk job caused me to gain weight even more noticeably.

I weigh 420lbs and this has to end. I've been trying to do low carb for about a month, but cheated for my birthday a week ago, when I weighed myself.

Finding motivation and energy to excercise is tough. I'm going to try taking my dogs on long walks and mild excercise at home, but in no way feel comfortable enough to go to a gym yet. I have Ring Fit Adventure for Nintendo Switch, has anyone tried it? I'm expecting the leg band to be uncomfortable, though.

I know this has been mostly me rambling but idk, I felt like posting. Hopefully I can share some milestones with you all in the coming months.

submitted by /u/WyrdThoughts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lvth0o/weighed_myself_for_the_first_time_in_over_a_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...