Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I finally got all my Covid weight off!

Monday, March 1, 2021

I finally got all my Covid weight off!

I’m 6ft, 49F. I am no stranger to weight fluctuations. Before Covid I had gotten to my current weight (188) and felt I was making good progress to what my happy range is (165-175). As an emotional/stress eater who has battled my weight my whole life I’ve been all over the scale from the mid 300s to the 150s. I was feeling great about my weight progress pre-Covid. Then living alone, takeout became my only happiness and I gained 34 pounds in 6 months. In August, I woke up and realized I was hurting myself far more than the Covid situation was. I went back to weighing my food, tracking it all, sticking between 1600-1700 calories, and walking. It wasn’t super fast (27 weeks), but today I got the last of my Covid pounds off!

I still have 4 pounds to go to a normal BMI, 13 to the high end of my range and 23 to the low end, but I feel so good about undoing all that damage I did!

submitted by /u/ceecee1791
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lvuct0/i_finally_got_all_my_covid_weight_off/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...