Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just realised I'm halfway!

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Just realised I'm halfway!

So I was editing my user flair, and realised that after 7 months of CICO and building up my running from C25K to 5 days a week from 5-10 miles, I'm now exactly halfway on my journey.

I've always Yo-Yoed but have been in the high 200s for years. Lockdown 1 pushed me to my heaviest ever at 330lbs and I knew I had to do something about it for good, especially as I'm over 40 and would like to see my 3-year-old grow up.

I started C25K - I've always been a runner but at that weight I had to reboot - and Re-downloaded Myfitnesspal.

And I haven't looked back! The weight fell off in the first weeks and I felt great, then the losses started to slow down. In the past, this is where I've given up because it hasn't felt as rewarding, but this time I pushed through.

I had a blip in December because I caught covid so couldn't run plus all the Christmas food but again I managed to push through in spite of gaining, which I haven't managed to do in the past.

And so today, as I edited my user flair, I realised I'd lost 74lbs (256lbs) with another 74lbs to go to my target of 182lbs. Which also made me realise that if I've done it once I can do it again. I've literally never felt more motivated to lose weight and I just wanted to share that to hopefully encourage others who face a lot of false starts as I have.

(Plus an NSV - I can now open a packet of biscuits, eat two and put the rest back! Never thought I'd see the day!)

submitted by /u/1901pies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lvx1d9/just_realised_im_halfway/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...