Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: ‘Friend’ used me as deplorable fat friend and now im unusable to her

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

‘Friend’ used me as deplorable fat friend and now im unusable to her

I was reading through this Reddit and saw all the support and motivation everyone here gives to one another. It made me realise that one of my friends actually really sucks now that i’ve lost weight. I went from being 165 lbs (75kg) to 110 lbs (50kg) at 5’3 (160cm).

It was clear to me that I always was considered the fat, less attractive friend compared to her, but now that i’ve lost the weight and get more attention, i realise how one of my friends still tries to manipulate me into thinking that it is a privilege that i get to hang out with an ‘attractive’ person like her.

When i’m talking to somebody, she’ll come around and mention how I used to be overweight and still eat like a pig, but she’s covering it as a joke or ‘compliment’. She really used me as the shy and (in her terms) ugly friend to make herself seem better and now that i’m less shy and more confident, she can’t use me anymore for that purpose.

You guys made me realise that i deserve better than those comments and those people. I hope that, if somebody reads this, you realise that you never ever have to accept this kind of behaviour, regardless where you are in your journey. You are beautiful and deserve happiness; never let be dependent on someone that makes you feel shit to uplift themselves.

submitted by /u/iforgotmydeadline
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lvzlfl/friend_used_me_as_deplorable_fat_friend_and_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...