Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gaibed 50 pounds since COVID started. 29f 190lbs

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Gaibed 50 pounds since COVID started. 29f 190lbs

Working at home, eating takeout all the time, not being able to go to the gym, drinking alcohol almost every night- it has all caught up to me.

I'm depressed to see how much I've gained. I know this is going to be a long journey for me. I've always struggled with my weight. I was bulimic for several years and it took a long time to accept my body at a "normal" weight. I had gone from 100lbs to 140lbs since recovery and finally felt okay. Now that I've gained so much weight over the last year, it's hard not to think of old unhealthy habits.

I worked out for the first time in a LONG time yesterday and could barely do anything without my heart rate hitting 140-160. I know it will take time to get fit again but its a harsh reality to feel so out if shape.

How do you all stay motivated? I want to stay determined and motivated. I feel like just writing this out helps keep me in the right mindset at least, but I know this is going to be hard.

submitted by /u/crunchypufferfish
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lw4o07/gaibed_50_pounds_since_covid_started_29f_190lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...